Apply for Bristol University, United Kingdom Think Big Scholarships, 2023
Bristol University, United Kingdom is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol. 26 Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and 26 Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2023.
Application Deadlines:The deadline for undergraduate scholarships is 27 February 2023, 10 am (UK time). The deadline for postgraduate scholarships is 24 April 2023, 10 am (UK time).
Things Candidates are to Bring To The Exam Hall
Concerning what you are to bring to the exam hall on JAMB exam day, please note that JAMB will not allow you to come to the exam hall with any other thing outside the ones listed here.
- 2 printed copies of your JAMB exam slip. You are to submit one (1) of the slips to the invigilator. You will keep the other one for your future reference. If you have still not printed your JAMB Exam Slip. Please note If you miss your Schedule (Exam Date and TIME), there will be no second chance
- You may need a Pencil. So come along with one.
- We equally advise you to take extra money along in case of eventualities.
You are NOT expected to come with the following Items;
BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR SECURITY REASONS. For a full list of items you are not to come along with to the exam hall.
Please if for any reason to decide to go to the exam hall, look for a safe place to keep it so it won’t get lost or stolen.
What To Do When You Get To JAMB Exam Centre
- Please ensure Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is done at the examination centre because it is COMPULSORY. If it is not done, ask for it.
- Comport yourself accordingly. Don’t carry or do anything that will implicate you. It has taken you a lot to come to this stage. Don’t blow it away in a twinkle of an eye.
- Make sure you read the instructions, understand them and do accordingly.
- Don’t spend too much time on any question. If you find any question difficult or time-consuming, go to the next.
- Pick on your areas of strength first if you are better in mathematics, begin with it.
- Attempt all questions.